26 June 2019
Recognising and rewarding excellence in British business, the Chamber Business Awards is one of the UK’s most contested and prestigious business award programmes. Each year, from Aberdeen to Cornwall, organisations of all sizes and sectors compete for the coveted titles and the national recognition they bring.
They are delighted to announce that not only will this year’s Business of the Year winner get to open the London Stock Exchange when we launch next year’s programme in March 2020, the winners, will also receive a unique staff development experience from Facebook and get the opportunity to work with Rada Business and join a one day communication skills and impact course.
Our 2019 Chamber Business Awards categories:
- Small Business of the Year – Sponsored by Facebook
- Export Business of the Year – Sponsored by DHL
- Best Use of Technology – Sponsored by Dell Small Business
- High Growth Business of the Year – Sponsored by Bibby Financial Services
- E-Commerce Business of the Year – Sponsored by DHL
- Customer Commitment Award – Sponsored by Stagecoach
- Workplace Wellbeing Award
- Employer of the Year
- Family Business of the Year
Give your business a winning chance:
- Easy, online entry process
- Full category information to support your entry
- Winning case studies
- Insider tips and tricks on making your case
Dont miss your opportunity and register now to the Chamber Awards!!!
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.