05 February 2021
Deadlines: 26 February 2021 and 27 August 2021
Thanks to support from The Garfield Weston Foundation, The Dulverton Trust and the Sussex Heritage Trust, the Heritage Crafts Association is again inviting craft practitioners and organisations in the UK to apply for small grants to fund projects that support and promote endangered crafts (the craft must be listed as endangered or critically endangered on the current Red List of Endangered Crafts).
This fund can now be used to address the specific challenges of COVID-19 to endangered skills and knowledge. There is a maximum of £2,000 available for each project and we will work with you to develop and support your work.
For example, this may include:
- training for yourself to learn a new craft or technique;
- training for an apprentice so that you can pass on skills and knowledge;
- specialist equipment that will enable you to practice a craft or add a new product to your business;
- materials and equipment to start running workshops; or
- innovative approaches to supporting and promoting endangered crafts.
See The Heritage Crafts Association fund page here for more information.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.