24 March 2017
We have an opportunity for an apprentice Project Officer to work alongside the Growth Hub team. The role of Project Officer (Apprentice) is to provide effective administrative and general project support to assist in the delivery of the Heart of the South West [HotSW] Growth Hub contract. This includes support to assist the delivery, marketing and reporting functions under the contract.
Serco, that delivers the Heart of the South West Growth Hub service has a strong commitment to apprentices and training and as a successful Serco apprentice, you will be provided with unparalleled support throughout the duration of your programme.
You will be helped to build relationships with peers, allowing you to achieve your professional development objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Provision of an administrative support to the delivery, management and reporting functions of the HotSW Growth Hub Contract
- To assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate systems and records to support the compliance requirements for the Contract.
- To support the entry and updating of business support schemes, news items and business support related event listings on the HotSW Growth Hub website.
- To record and input data required to maintain accurate records on the CRM system for the contract, to ensure accurate and timely reports and information can be produced as required.
- Support the marketing and Business Adviser teams with tasks related to the organising, running and attending of events.
- To prepare and maintain project information in a format to allow successful reviews and both internal and external audits, and to provide information to auditors concerning the day to day running of the project.
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of office administration systems to ensure that these remain accurate and relevant and meet the required quality standards.
- Assist the Programme Manager in preparing and writing project reports, updates and ad hoc requests for contract related information, data or reports.
- To support our small, frontline Adviser team by handling basic enquiries (written and telephone) from external and internal clients, supplying information, or where necessary pass on accurate messages.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in an honest, ethical bias free manner, in line with Serco Core Values.
- Ensure that you complete annual mandatory equal opportunity and diversity training in line with Serco Management System requirements
For full information about this exciting opportunity as well as how to apply please visit the GOV.UK website
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.