10 September 2021
Barclays Eagle Labs have partnered with Foundervine for the second Barclays Black Founder Accelerator, a programme especially designed to champion diversity in entrepreneurship and showcase Black Founder-led businesses.
Barclays are looking for 40 Black Founder-led businesses to be part of a 12-week immersive accelerator programme that helps them to grow and scale.
This virtual programme includes a series of expert-led masterclasses as well as one-to-one mentoring and professional coaching from business growth experts.
What is the Barclays Black Founder Accelerator?
Foundervine, is an award-winning social enterprise with a strong track record of helping entrepreneurs from under-represented communities to start their own business. At Eagle Labs, we recognise that we have a responsibility to increase diversity across our network and are delighted to be working once again with Foundervine to help us bridge the diversity gap through this programme.
This is our second Black Founder Accelerator, a programme designed to help transform the experiences of Black business founders and provide them with a solid foundation to grow their business.
The programmes includes:
- A series of 12 expert-led business strategy masterlasses focusing on topics such as defining your value proposition, hiring talent, sales strategy, marketing, intellectual property and much more – all designed to set your business on the road to success
- Mentoring and coaching from world-class scaleup experts
- Access to business and networking event
- Dedicated Barclays champions and mentors
- The opportunity to showcase your business to potential clients and investors at a Demo Day at the end of the programme
Find out more about the Barclays Black Founder Accelerator here.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.