17 July 2019
The aim of the The Bishop Fox’s Educational Foundation is to promote the education of young people through a grant scheme within the following areas:
- Music – to include travel, tuition, materials & equipment (but not the purchase of instruments) and experiences
- Other Arts – to include travel, tuition, materials, equipment & experiences.
- Physical Activity (sport, outward bound, dance) – to include travel, tuition, materials, equipment & experiences.
- Educational – to include books, equipments and other teaching aids. (Applications to fund university/college reading lists must provide evidence form the university/college of priorities within the reading list.)
- Purchase of School Uniform – individulas can pply once every two years, maximum grant £100.00.
- Schools/Organisations – Capital applications are considered.
Applicants must be aged between 11 and 24, in need of financial assistance and either
- a pupil or former of the following schools/colleges in the Borough of Taunton Deane – Bishop Fox’s School, The Castle School, The Taunton Academy, Heathfield Community School, Courtfields Community School, Kingsmead Community School, Richard Huish College, Bridgwater & Taunton College (Taunton Campus only) or other state maintained schools/colleges.
- permanently resident within the Borough of Taunton Deane, but being educated in another establishment outside Taunton Deane.
Find out more or apply through www.bfef.org.uk
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.