What’s on Offer?
Social Enterprises (or those aspiring to become one) can benefit from the HotSW Enhance Social Enterprise service.
Enhance Social Enterprise has received funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in order to increase the number of social enterprise start-ups and to support the growth of existing ones. Existing social enterprises will be supported to develop and launch new products and services as well as entering new markets. There will also be support for voluntary and community sector groups that want to transition into trading social enterprises as well as budding social entrepreneurs in need of help to develop their ideas to start trading
The programme involves a minimum of 12 hours of tailored business support, including topics such as:
- Business Start up
- Business Development
- Business Growth
- Social Enterprise Leadership Development
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Sustainability and Diversification
- Legal Structure and Governance
- Measuring Social Impact
Who’s it for?
The Enhance Social Enterprise programme is free for social enterprises that meet eligibility criteria within Devon, Plymouth, Somerset & Torbay.
The programme is only available to social enterprises (or those with an aspiration to be one) that have:
- received less than €200,000 in state aid in the last 3 years
- less than 250 employees
- a turnover of less than €50 million.
T: 07870 913357
Can’t find the support service you are looking for?
If you would like to talk to one of our advisers about your business support needs so that we can match you to the most appropriate support available locally contact the Growth Hub today.
03456 047 047
Below are events associated to the Heart of the South West Enhance Social Enterprise Business Support Programme that you may find useful.
- Enhance Social Enterprise | Know Yourself, Know Your Strategy (Better Leaders = Better Business!)
Date: 25 January 2018 | Location: Glastonbury
- Enhance Social Enterprise | Social Enterprise - What’s The Vision? (Better Leaders = Better Business!)
Date: 22 February 2018 | Location: Glastonbury
- Enhance Social Enterprise | Strategic Marketing for Social Enterprise Leaders (Better Leaders = Better Business!)
Date: 22 March 2018 | Location: Glastonbury
- Enhance Social Enterprise | Leading in Transition, and Staying the Course (Better Leaders = Better Business!)
Date: 26 April 2018 | Location: Glastonbury