What’s on Offer?
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is a Government Department which helps companies in the UK export their products abroad as well as encouraging foreign investment into the country. The Department for International Trade have a qualified team of experienced international trade advisers that can work with you to help you realise your export potential.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is responsible for promoting British trade across the world ensuring the UK takes advantage of the opportunities open to us.
Through the DIT you can gain access to an abundance of services to help you with all aspects of exporting.
Whether you are a first time exporter or if you want to find new markets, DIT is here to help.
We have experienced International Trade Advisers in the area who will act as your guide to help develop your international business strategy, as well as events, market research, training, webinars, trade shows and market visits; your journey will not be alone!
DIT services can open doors overseas to help you:
- Identify export opportunities
- Access powerful research to asses which markets are right for your product or service
- Overcome barriers to market entry or expansion and find the best routes to market for you
- Create a sustainable export plan for your business
- Create and grow overseas marketing and digital strategy
- Ensure you are equipped to deal with cultural and language differences
We’ve helped thousands of local businesses get started in export or to grow their international trade activity.
A world of opportunities awaits: the demand is out there, you should be too. Get in touch today.
Who’s it for?
Any trading company in any sector can access advice from the Department for International Trade. Some elements of the service are however supplemented by additional EU funding and therefore some eligibility may be applied.
T: 01275 370 944
Can’t find the support service you are looking for?
If you would like to talk to one of our advisers about your business support needs so that we can match you to the most appropriate support available locally contact the Growth Hub today.
03456 047 047
Below are events associated to the Department for International Trade Business Support Programme that you may find useful.
- Export for Growth - Ready to Export Workshop
Date: 27 September 2017 | Location: Plymouth
- Export For Growth | International website optimisation and localisation
Date: 28 September 2017 | Location: Exeter
- Export for Growth | Ready to Export Workshop
Date: 11 October 2017 | Location: Bridgwater
- Export for Growth - Social media advertising to Find new overseas customers
Date: 07 December 2017 | Location: Plymouth