What’s on Offer?
The National Apprenticeship service can provide you with access to their Apprenticeship Business Support Team (ABST) who will:
- Offer advice and guidance to employers on the process of taking on an apprentice.
- Research funding availability i.e. Age grant or any local arrangements.
- Research suitable providers
- Research best frameworks or apprenticeship standards that are available and match to the employer’s business needs.
- Refer employer to suitable training provider(s).
- Provide follow up support to ensure the process is going as planned and fix any issues as they arise. At this stage if the employer wants to change their training provider we can facilitate this relationship too
Then, should this all go ahead as planned and the employer advertise for an apprentice we will take their advert, apply quality and validation checks and promote it on the Find An Apprenticeship (FAA) website.
Who’s it for?
Businesses based in Devon or Somerset thinking about taking on an apprentice.
T: 0800 015 0400
Can’t find the support service you are looking for?
If you would like to talk to one of our advisers about your business support needs so that we can match you to the most appropriate support available locally contact the Growth Hub today.
03456 047 047