13 July 2017
The Creative Industries Council have organised a survey to help policy makers better understand the finance issues faced by creative industry businesses. The results of the survey will directly inform proposals to Government for a creative industries ‘sector deal’ as part of the Industrial Strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to enrich the evidence base around the investment challenges and opportunities for creative businesses across the UK.
Please Note: All information that is provided by businesses will be treated by BDRC Continental (who are conducting the survey) in the strictest confidence.
The survey is due to close on 28th July.
Complete the online survey HERE.
Who makes up the ‘creative sector’:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Design and designer fashion
- Film, TV, video, radio and photography
- IT, software, computer services and computer games
- Museums, galleries and libraries
- Music, performing and visual arts
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.