23 May 2019
Bike Week (8-16 June) aims to get people back in the saddle and enjoying the benefits of cycling for
everyday journeys, fitness and fun – and everyone is invited!
Love to Ride Devon are supporting Bike Week with a month-long cycle challenge during June with
amazing prize draws for:
- Daily giveaways during Bike Week
- A £750 local bike shop voucher
- A European city break voucher
- A prize for Clean Air Day on 20 June
How to take part? Log in or register yourself (and your workplace) on lovetoride.net/devon, cycle
anywhere and any time in June and log it on the site (manually or by using an app).
Other ways to share your love of cycling
- Have colleagues, friends or family who need support in getting back into cycling?
- Free adult cycle confidence sessions are available in Devon! These can be tailored to
individual needs and can be used to brush up on cycling skills, gain confidence cycling on
roads, get tips for cycling to work etc. To book a session, visit the Travel Devon website.
- Inspire others to cycle by sharing your cycling experiences with the #7DaysofCycling
hashtag or use the new stories feature on the Love to Ride Devon website.
- Register your workplace on lovetoride.net/devon and take part in Cycle to Work Day on
Thursday 8 August. This is the perfect time to warm-up for the Cycle September workplace
challenge and start growing your workplace team!
Travel Devon, part of Devon County Council
Cycle challenges in Devon are part of a package of measures being delivered by Devon County
Council using Department for Transport grant funding, encouraging more people to travel by bike.
Devon County Council’s Walking and Cycling to Prosperity bid is available to view online here.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.