25 July 2019
Travel grants for change makers.
The Churchill Fellowship are looking for inspiring people who want to make a difference in their community or profession. They will fund them to find the best ideas in the world and bring them back to transform the UK.
The Fellowship will fund any UK citizen aged 18 or over, regardless of qualifications, age or background to spend 4-8 weeks anywhere in world researching a cause that you care about.
You can apply for a fellowship in any of these practical fields:
- Arts for the built environment.
- Emergency response.
- Enterprise & social impact.
- Environment, conservation & sustainable living.
- Palliative and end of life care.
- Physical activity for healthier lives.
- Rural living.
- Science, technology & engineering.
- Suicide prevention.
- Open category (for everything else).
You can apply online until 17th September 2019, for travels in 2020. Shortlisters will be interviewed in January 2020 and winners will be informed in February 2020.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.