29 September 2017
Creative Industries Clusters Programme Briefing – Wales & South West
Date : 4 October 2017
Time : 9am – 1pm
Location : Bristol
The Creative Industries Clusters Programme starting in 2018, will invest £80m+ in eight new creative research & development partnerships, bringing together the UK’s renowned creative industries with arts and humanities led research from our world-leading university sector.
This event will provide prospective applicants from universities, the creative industries and regional organisations with information about the aims of the call, as well as providing the opportunity to network with potential partners.
The agenda will include a briefing from the Creative Industries Clusters Programme team followed by a Q&A session, keynotes and panel discussions with creative industry practitioners followed by a networking lunch.
An afternoon session with briefings, Q&A and workshops is open for the bid-writing teams.
Who should attend?
- Prospective academic leads from universities and IROs
- Prospective private sector partners
- Prospective partners from regional or cultural/creative third sector and public organisations
- Discover the context, aims and ambitions of the Creative Industries Clusters Programme (CICP)
- Get inspired with insight and keynotes from leading UK creative industry stakeholders, specialists and practitioners
- Quiz the AHRC team on the details of the CICP programme, objectives, funding and application process
- Meet and network with potential partners from academia, industry, local and regional government
This event is hosted by the Creative Economy Programme.
CLICK HERE for further information and to register.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.