23 August 2018
Creative England Investments
Are you looking to grow and scale your creative, digital business? Have you struggled to access finance elsewhere?
Creative England understands the needs of SMEs, particularly those in the creative sector. They know how difficult it is to access finance from traditional sources and that in order to take your business to the next stage, you need a cash injection to make your growth plans a reality.
Creative England offer loans to creative, digital businesses at competitive rates.
Creative England supports and invests in digital creative companies to finance business growth. This helps to fuel the fastest growing sector in the UK economy by financing business expansion and new products, leading to the creation of new high-quality jobs and Intellectual Property (IP).
Who are Creative England looking for?
- You need to be an SME working in the creative, digital sector.
- Your business needs to be established, generating revenues with an intention to grow and create jobs. This is not a fund for start-ups looking for early stage funding.
- You need to be able to demonstrate 50/50 match funding.
- You need to be registered and trading in the English regions outside of Greater London.
About the loans
Below is an insight into what a loan from Creative England could potentially look like:
- We can offer loans from £50,000 – £250,000
- Repayment terms range from 3 months to a maximum of 36 months
- Interest rates range from 5% – 10% depending on the risk profile of the applicant
For a loan of £150,000 with an interest rate of 5% over 36 months, repayments could look like this:
- Initial fee of £7,500*
- 36 monthly repayments of £4,496
*Please note – all investments are subject to an initial 5% fee to cover legal and admin costs.Find out more on the Creative England website
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.