13 August 2018
The Creative Innovation & Growth (CIAG) Grants Programme supports Adult Social Care businesses and organisations in Devon.
Grants Fund Details
The CIAG Grants Fund involves the provision of revenue, capital, or mixed revenue and capital grants to eligible organisations and businesses:
- Revenue grants between £5,000 and £40,000 to support providers to implement innovative ways of diversifying and preventing clients from needing to be cared for e.g. day services.
- Capital, or mixed revenue & capital, grants between £20,000 and £80,000 for providers, to undertake capital works which will enable them to take on board new innovations and technology where this will grow/diversify the business or allow them to undertake additional preventative/outreach activities.
The emphasis is on developing new services, increasing sufficiency, developing new products and new innovative ways of working in the Adult Social Care Sector.
Who can apply?
Eligible ASC businesses and organisations in Devon, who develop a project which seeks to meet one (or more) of the programme aims can apply for grant funding through this programme.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility criteria are ‘must haves’ for all applications therefore tested at initial Expression of Interest stage. The organisation must:
- Exist for the primary purpose of the provision of social and/or health care to adults. (This can include one or more of the residential, personal and unregulated sectors of the market)
- Operate predominantly in Devon
- Be classed as a small, medium or micro enterprise
- Have received less than €200,000 of public funding in the last three years
- Provide at least 50% contribution towards total project costs. (Not for private profit organisations must provide a 40% minimum contribution)
- Have undergone a business diagnostic or health check through the Growth Hub or BIP (Business Information Point)
- Have audited accounts for the last 2 years (not applicable if you are a start-up organisation)
- Have an up to date business plan in place with 3 years financial projections
Meet one of the three CIAG programme aims:
- To increase sufficiency in the ASC sector across Devon by supporting the market (including personal, residential and unregulated care) to: grow; develop; and diversify, as appropriate.
- To encourage innovation; take-up of new technology; new delivery models; and partnership developments.
- To stimulate ‘edge of care’ outreach and prevention activities by; promoting and supporting independence; connecting people to their communities; keeping people healthier for longer; and thereby reducing the need for statutory intervention
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information? To view Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
For more information, or to request an Expression of Interest form, email the CIAG programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Devon County Council website for more information.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.