18 July 2019
Funded by Innovate UK selected applicants will benefit from an unrivalled programme of pre and post visit support and an intensive 5 day in-country itinerary with opportunities to meet the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC Korea), the UK’s Science and Innovation Network (SIN), South Korean officials and collaborate with South Korean businesses and research organisations.
Benefits of the programme
- Exclusive access to South Korean automotive and aerospace OEM and Tier 1 companies
- Opportunity to attend ADEX Seoul 2019
- Targeted, pre-arranged meetings with leading industry, tech and research partners in the major industry cities of Ulsan and Busan
- Pre visit briefings on how to prepare for the visit and doing business in South Korea
- Tailored follow up support to help you exploit the opportunity
- Profile in the visit brochure
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Applications are invited from SMEs who are actively undertaking research and development in advanced materials that improve lightweighting, functionality and energy efficiency, have a strong desire to collaborate with South Korean partners and can demonstrate the capability for international cooperation.
KEY TECHNOLOGY AREAS
Composites, Carbon Fibre, Coatings, Battery Materials, Graphene
Deadline for applications – 31 July
Visit – 12-19 October
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.