Date(s) - 16th April 2018
12:00 am - 1:00 pm
This free workshop will cover two vital areas for creating a successful business and give you the basic fundamentals of financial planning and marketing.
By the end of this session you should be have a good overview of business financial forecasting as well as applying for and managing loan repayments.
You will cover:
- Budgeting for your personal living expenses and looking at how much your business needs to earn
- Looking at the cash flow, a forecast of how much cash is coming in and going out of the business and a profit forecast
- An overview of business accounts, invoicing etc.
- Start-up funding or loans – including signposting to undertaking a credit check (and understanding what their credit worthiness is) and managing repayments.
- An explanation on how much tax and NI you will need to pay.
- The easy to understand workshop will give you knowledge and confidence to deal with your business finances.
This session will take you through the basics of marketing to give you the tools to attract more customers. You’ll learn how to understand your target market and customer’s needs.
You will also be given some sure-fire ways to generate excitement for your products and services. This will include advertising methods, local media as well as developing an online presence including social media.
An experienced business advisor will be running the workshop and there will be a Q&A session at the end of the workshop should you have a specific questions.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE: http://businessinfopoint.co.uk/events/exeter-basic-marketing-financial-planning/