Date(s) - 12th November 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This workshop is for West Devon residents, not currently trading or registered with HMRC.
This workshop will help you take your business idea and bring it to life with this free marketing focused, start up workshop. So you’ve got everything in place to launch your business but how do you find your first customers?
This is a question often asked and this workshop is designed to help you research the market, identify your ideal customers and develop an effective marketing plan to give you the best possible start.
You will cover:
- How to carry out effective market research.
- Identifying your target audience.
- Carrying out a SWOT analysis to understand about your business and your competitors.
- How to price your products or services.
- Marketing strategies to attract customers.
- Preparing your marketing plan using SMART objectives.