A modern website is not just about delivering great quality content and building customer relationships, it’s about connecting with your customer base and expanding it. Having a poorly executed website or none at all could mean that you are losing out on a lot of business to your competitors.
Understandably, creating or redesigning a business website can be a complex task with a lot to consider so this workshop is here to help. BIP will look at the key principles that make an effective business website including the design and content considerations when building or redesigning your site.
The workshop will cover:
- Why do you need a website?
- What is a website and the key things you need (hosting, domain name, etc.)
- What makes a good website
- Setting your online strategy – What is your website designed to do?
- How Google works and the importance of content
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation
- Branding, values, colours and functionality
- Your market, niches and keywords
- Other elements of your online strategy – email, social media, CRM
- GDPR and security
- Basic design, layouts and templates
- Analytics, statistics and monitoring
- Developing and improving your website