Date(s) - 17th April 2019
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
In this workshop you will learn what digital marketing is and how you can use it for your business.
- SEO – Learn what Google looks for when ranking your website and how to get above the competition.
- Blogging – The importance of content marketing, why you should set up a company blog and how to do it effectively.
- Social media – An overview of of the platforms and how best to use them.
- PPC – A look at Google Adwords and using pay-per-click adverts to promote your business online.
- Email marketing – Email is alive and kicking and why you should be using it.
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in one of the following local council areas: East Devon, Mid Devon, West Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge or Exeter. If you are unsure, you can check by entering your postcode into the Government Council Checker. You can find further details about the eligibility criteria here.
To bring with you:
If you are currently trading you must bring with you a copy of your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) Number that you will have received when you registered with HMRC. We need this to show our funders that you are operating a real business so that we can provide the support at no cost to you.
There will also be some forms that you need to complete and bring along with you to the workshop. Full details will be sent out in your confirmation email.