This workshop is part of a funded support programme called Innovation in Healthy Ageing which runs across the Heart of the South West area. The programme has been designed to help small businesses and social enterprises with projects to introduce new and innovative products, services and technology designed to help people live in their homes for longer, tackle loneliness, and increase independence and wellbeing.
During this workshop will take you through the business planning process to give your new healthcare business the best chance of success. The course is run by one of BIP’s highly experienced business advisors who has a wealth of knowledge and know exactly what it takes to develop a successful and sustainable business.
BIP will cover:
- Developing financial confidence and setting budgets.
- How to prepare financial forecasts and business plan.
- Calculating business income and expenditure.
- Understanding the difference between profit and cash flow.
- How and when you have to register for VAT.
- Understanding how to prepare and organise tax returns.
- Funding options for your business including how to apply for loans and grants.