Networking is a key business skill. It’s a great way of making useful contacts, finding opportunities and generating more business. Even though there are many benefits to effective networking, it can be daunting to know where to start.
Are you nervous about what to say or lacking confidence in talking about yourself or your business? Maybe you’ve tried networking but been unsuccessful. If so, this workshop is for you.
Sam Dyer, is a coach and trainer of sales, communication, leadership and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). During the course of this workshop he will teach you how to improve your networking skills and give you the confidence to go out and apply them.
Whether you’re a networking fledgeling or extremely experienced, this workshop has a load of tools which you can benefit from.
- How to choose your mood – Yes, you really can choose your mood!
- How to summon confidence at will – Using some Neuro Linguistic Programming tools, you can summon confidence whenever you wish to.
- How to break into a group – Don’t get left on the sidelines. Be assertive and politely join in.
- How to do a one-minute pitch – You’ll learn how to create and deliver a great ‘elevator pitch’.
- How to build and break rapport – At networking meetings, it’s great to build rapport. It’s also important to be able to break it when the time is right.
To be eligible to attend this free workshop you need to be based in one of the following local council areas: East Devon, Mid Devon, West Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge or Exeter.