Date(s) - 13th October 2021
A functional and professional, user-friendly website is crucial for your business. We want to help you create a website that not only works well but looks great too.
The DPN *FULLY FUNDED* WordPress course will introduce you to the industry basics of web design and support you to create your own website without too much jargon and with support from an experienced tutor. This course is delivered over four days spread over separate weeks to make it easier to fit around work and school schedules.
Over the four days you will:
• Start from scratch and build a WordPress website for your business
• Create website pages utilising templates
• Research and write content for search engine optimisation
• Develop responsive navigation and understand user experience
• Create and schedule blog posts
• Personalise your website to reflect your brand
• Add social media links
• Ensure your website works across a variety of devices
• Meet GDPR criteria on your website
• Add plugins to expand functionality, and much more
All our courses are being delivered remotely using specialist training software. Meaning that you get all the benefits of classroom training from the comfort of your own home (or office).