Date(s) - 22nd March 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Starting a business for the first time can be a very daunting experience. You can have a fantastic business idea, but how do you make sure it really delivers what you want it to?
This free workshop will guide you through the process in bite sized chunks. You will be shown step-by-step all the aspects that are needed to ensure your business gets off on the right foot.
You will cover:
- How to develop your first business plan
- Identifying your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding your target market and how to reach them
- Developing your product and branding
- How to set pricing
- Understanding financial forecasting
- Consolidation and the ‘executive summary’.
Please note: To be eligible to attend these free workshops you need to be based in one of the following local council areas: East Devon, Mid Devon, Teignbridge or Exeter. If you are outside of these areas please call a member of the Business Boost team on 01837 608 250 before making a booking.