Date(s) - 15th February 2018
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
A manager’s key task is to lead the work of others for the achievement of organisational goals. Flatter management structures and increasingly complex reporting lines are characteristic of today’s workplaces, making leadership for high performance particularly challenging.
Join us to explore some of the most common mistakes managers make when it comes to getting the best from their staff and find out how to avoid them by using proactive and positive performance leadership. Find out how to create a high-performance culture in your team and drive productivity.
Take part in this live interactive webinar and learn:
- Why today’s organisations require a new approach to leading high performance
- Barriers to productivity and performance
- What successful leaders do to motivate and encourage their people
- How to plan for great performance and set people up for success
- Leverage strengths to enhance motivation and accountability