Date(s) - 12th July 2018
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
How to Register a Company
Companies House in partnership with the Devon Business & Intellectual Property Centre will tell you everything you need to know about how to register a limited company.
This special event will help you learn:
- How to choose a name and the rules surrounding names
- What information company directors have to provide when they set up a company, how it is done, how long it takes and the cost of doing it
- What a director has to send to Companies House each year
- How easy it is to send that information online
- What happens when directors do not send in that information Fraud awareness
- What changes are likely to happen to make running a limited company easier
This workshop will be presented by Neil Butler. Neil is currently the Business Liaison Manager at Companies House. His role is that of communicating and working with the accountancy and legal professions, business organisations, entrepreneurial and educational groups to inform and guide on the many aspects of company start-up, officers responsibilities, compliance and products and services.
CLICK HERE for further information and to register.
To speak to a member of our Growth Hub team who can help you to understand eligibility for events, make event bookings on your behalf and talk to you about other funded support, advice and information available on this topic please call us on 03456 047 047 or contact us by email at email@example.com