Date(s) - 16th October 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join experts from across business, tourism and public health to learn how to keep your customers, staff and business safe during a Covid-19 outbreak. You will learn what to do in the event of an outbreak including managing public relations and how to support for your business.
Guest speakers include:
- Hosted by and opening remarks from Neil Parish MP
- Alistair from South West Tourism Alliance – Time to shine (adapt, change and survive)
- Sarah Ogilvie (Public Health) – What to do in the event of an outbreak
- Liz Waugh (Coast Comms) – How to deal with public relations in the event of an outbreak
- HotSW Growth Hub / LEP – What support packages are available to the industry
The event is being hosted by Neil Parish MP.
Delivered in partnership with Devon & Plymouth Chamber, FSB, IOD, Visit Devon and South West Tourism Alliance.