Date(s) - 15th December 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
About this event
This workshop will help you expand your digital marketing strategy using LinkedIn Advertising. We’ll cover effective ways to advertise on LinkedIn and how it could be a great source of leads and sales.
Who should attend? LinkedIn advertising is really beneficial for B2B (Business to Business) companies, so if you’re a B2B organisation and what to diversify your marketing efforts then this session is for you.
In this course you will learn:
· What is LinkedIn Marketing, what are the benefits of LinkedIn Ads
· What to consider when launching a LinkedIn campaign
· How to Create a LinkedIn Ads Account
· Different LinkedIn Ad Formats (Image Ads, InMails, Lead-Gen Forms, etc) What is Sponsored Content
· What you need to know about LinkedIn ads creatives
· How to use LinkedIn Campaign Manager, install Insight Tag and Track Conversions
· What are campaign objectives
· How to create your Target Audience on LinkedIn Ads
· How to Optimise Your Campaigns for maximum success
The online meeting details will be sent to you after registration at least 48 hours before the workshop. Sign up now today to be part of this fantastic initiative, with further free support and advice available in the future.
This event is part of Digital Advantage Devon, a programme of free fully funded business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.