Date(s) - 27th June 2022
About this event
These workshops are only for female entrepreneurs
This course is designed for women thinking of starting a business and those who have recently started a business and want to get to grips with digital marketing. It provides an introduction to the digital tools you should be using to research your potential audience, raise your brand awareness and gain new customers and grow your revenue.
The course comprises of two workshops, each 3.5 hours in length which will be run via our online classroom via zoom. Day 1- 27th June 10am-1.30pm and Day 2-28th June 10am-1.30pm
During the training you will learn about:
- Why understanding your customers is critical before you start your marketing activities
- Employing digital techniques to understand your customers and test your business ideas
- What good practice looks like for website design and development and how to rank higher on Google with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Why email is such a valuable marketing tool to grow your customer-base
- Harnessing all the opportunities through promotion on the right social media channels for your business
- Digital advertising (Pay Per Click (PPC)) dos and don’ts
- Why content planning forms the blueprint of your digital marketing
- How to analyse the Return on Investment from your digital marketing.
- Top tips on how to understand what will work best in terms of engaging your target market.
Am I eligible for this workshop?
These workshops are being provided by the Accelerating Women’s Enterprise Programme which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). before booking this workshop, please check that you live or your business start-up is based within the Interreg region marked in blue on this map – click here to view
Booking is essential as places are limited to ensure maximum learning and benefit for each participant. Please ensure that if you are unable to attend the session, that you let us know so that we can move this place to another participant.
Please be advised that while the workshop is free of charge, we will ask you to fill in a registration form and session feedback form.
Instructions for joining the Zoom workshop will be emailed to you nearer the date, but if you have not received these instructions by 24 hours before the start of the workshop, please check your junk mail folder. We also recommend that you set up a rule in your email to ensure that all emails from email@example.com go to your inbox rather than your junk folder.