Date(s) - 19th January 2022
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Take your business online by learning how to create your own WordPress website from scratch. Delivered over 4 days throughout January & February 2022 – DPN will confirm the dates once you are booked on.
This training will arm you with the knowledge you need to create and grow a successful website while taking you through the practical steps to get your website up and running.
Have you started a new business and think it’s about time you sorted out a website?
Do you already have a website but need to learn how to manage it more effectively?
This WordPress training is FULLY FUNDED* and aimed at beginners who are looking to improve their online presence. During the training you will create your very own website using the industry-standard tool, WordPress.
This course is delivered over four days spread over separate weeks to make it easier to fit around work and school schedules. Dates will be confirmed once you book on to the course.
The course covers:
At the start of the course, you will have a blank website ready-made for you to experiment and learn on, so don’t worry if you don’t have an existing WordPress site.
With the support of our tutors, you will learn to:
- Personalise your website to reflect your brand using colour, headers, fonts and styles
- Create an individual website page
- Implement and use different templates
- Create a navigation and web menu
- Create and schedule a blog
- Add a social media feed into your website
- Ensure your website works across a variety of devices
- And much more!
All our courses are being delivered remotely using specialist training software. Meaning that you get all the benefits of classroom training from the comfort of your own home (or office). This course is a great way to learn the basics without too much jargon and with support from a highly experienced tutor. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with other local businesses.
Are you interested?
* Where possible DPN will use funding to cover the costs of the training – contact us now to find out whether you or your business is eligible.