Date(s) - 22nd September 2021
Join the Department for International Trade South West to hear from DIT Advanced Engineering Sector Leads in Mexico and Brazil.
This exclusive event for South West based Advanced Engineering companies will highlight the substantial opportunities available to UK businesses in Mexico & Brazil. Supply chain gaps have been identified across all areas of Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing in both markets. In Mexico, for example, there is a $50bn import market for auto parts, machine tools and other manufacturing technologies. In Brazil, companies have reported substantial enquiries within segments such as Metrology, Industry 4.0, and Components. All of these demands are in addition to a growing trend in electrification and future technologies. British Advanced Engineering companies have a good reputation as potential solution providers in the region, so there are many opportunities to discover.
What will I learn?
- Live business opportunities in Mexico and Brazil for South West-based Advanced Engineering companies.
- Two live case studies detailing how to trade and successfully win business in these markets.
- 14.30 – Welcome
- 14.35 – Barbara Hollyhead Growth Markets Leader LATAC – Government policy and why LATAM is a priority for the UK
- 14.40 – Mexico Market Specialist – Lic. Alejandra E. Rodríguez M., MSOD, MPsych. Head of Trade and Investment (Automotive and Advanced Engineering) | DIT Mexico
- 14.55 – Renishaw plc – Live case study for Mexico
- 15.10 – Brazil Market Specialist – Karim Hayouk. Strategic Accounts Analyst | Advanced Engineering & Automotive. DIT Brazil
- 15.25 – QA Systems Ltd – Live case study for Brazil
- 15.40 – Q&A with all speakers
- 16.00 – Close