International exhibitions are often used to develop business opportunities overseas but they can be very expensive in terms of time and budget. This masterclass will help delegates to plan and make the most of international events for their business, and will offer practical advice to ensure they get value for money from the investment. Delegates will have plenty of opportunity to apply what they learn to their own business.
What you’ll gain from the day
On completion of this masterclass, delegates will understand and appreciate
- the importance of selecting the right event to exhibit at, and how to evaluate the options
- how to set clear objectives and specific goals and budgets
- what they need to do before the event to ensure success
- how to make the most of running the stand on the day, including many practical tips
- the things they need to do after the show to maximise their export opportunities
- advice and services available to help them
All delegates are provided with our exhibitions project planning guide – a series of checklists which can be used to help them prepare for and manage their participation at an exhibition.
*subject to eligibility criteria