Date(s) - 22nd January 2020
Have you started a new business and think it’s about time you sorted out a website?
Do you already have a website but need to learn how to manage it more effectively?
DPN’s 4-day WordPress Course will introduce you to the basics of web design and show you how to build your own accessible website using templates. You will learn how to use the tools in WordPress and how to embed graphics.
Over the 4 days you will:
- Build a responsie website meeting GDPR and accessibility guidelines
- Gain understanding of page and post structures to support search engine results (SERPs)
- Learn about image sizes, keywords and voice search recommendations
- Add widgets, plug-ins and social media feeds
- Improve understanding of usability design / UX
It’s a great way to learn the basics without too much jargon and with support from a highly experienced tutor. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with other local businesses.
Course dates: 22nd & 29th January, 5th & 12th February.
Days 1-3 being held at The Glassbox (Taunton Library) and day 4 at The Great Western Hotel.
To book a place, please contact DPN as soon as possible for further details
Tele: 01736 333700