Date(s) - 19th February 2020
Funded* Training delivered over 4 days throughout February and March (19/02,26/02,04/03,11/03).
Have you started a business and think it’s about time you sorted out a website?
Do you already have a website but need to learn how to manage it more effectively?
DPN’s 4-day WordPress Course will introduce you to the basics of web design and show you how to build your own accessible website using templates. You will learn how to use the tools in WordPress and how to embed graphics.
Over the 4 days you will…
- Build a responsive website meeting GDPR and accessibility guidelines
- Gain understanding of page and post structures to support search engine results (SERPs)
- Learn about image sizes, keywords and voice search recommendations
- Add widgets, plug-ins and social media feeds
- Improve understanding of usability design / UX
If you would like to book a place, please contact DPN as soon as possible.
Tele: 01736 333700