Date(s) - 20th December 2018
9:15 am - 1:30 pm
Cosmic are delighted to be running the second Digital Leadership Programme for Social Enterprises in Devon and invite people in senior leadership roles in established social enterprises in Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset to sign up.
On Cosmic’s tried and tested programme, you will learn to:
- Anticipate digital disruption and learn to compete with digital disruption
- Master your digital vision and drive your organisation
- Change mind-sets, question your organisation’s culture and develop digital attitudes and capabilities
- Manage digital innovation from a strategic perspective.
You will also benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees
- Learn from other great social enterprises
- Gain a wider understanding of digital leadership and reflect on your own practise.
Investing in digital skills is a must for every business at this time, but many businesses are yet to address this issue at senior management and Board levels. Learning how to utilise digital in your business has the potential to raise your competitive edge, increase staff satisfaction, raise productivity levels and ultimately increase your social impact. This learning approach, we believe, is the single most efficient way to become a digital leader and to fast track your knowledge.
Digital Leadership for Social Enterprises runs over a series of 5 session. Participants need to be able to attend a minimum of 4 sessions, including the first, and commit to the whole programme.