Date(s) - 04th December 2019
9:15 am - 4:15 pm
Cosmic are delighted to be offering these workshops together with Devon Communicate Together (DCT) as part of the launch of Devon’s new Social Enterprise Network.
Get your marketing strategy and social media in good shape for 2020.
Have you got a scattergun approach to digital marketing? Not really anyone’s responsibility in your organisation? Tricky to stand out from the crowd? Know you should be using social media and video but lack the skills/confidence?
Digital Marketing is one of Cosmic’s most requested topics for workshops as organisation increasingly realise that they need to invest time wisely in getting their messages across, in an increasingly competitive arena.
In return for 12 hours of your time (over 2 days a week apart) Cosmic’s digital trainers will help you:
- Understand the need for a Digital Marketing Strategy and how to put one together (with templates to take away)
- Learn more about your customers, how to reach them, what they want and what makes them tick
- Understand different social media channels and which are right for your customers, and you
- Review your website and understand the essentials of how to draw people to your site (SEO)
- Have fun with [practical hands-on sessions, exploring Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Produce simple videos for your website/social media using just your phone.
And it’s all free if you are a social enterprise or charity that generates some of its income.