Date(s) - 13th March 2018
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
This is another free course being offered by Edventure Frome to start-ups to help them with their social media.
An effective social media strategy can be pivotal to the success of any start-up. Done right, social media is a powerful platform to showcase your work, find your tribe, grow your audience, and build meaningful relationships with your customers.
There is so much information out there about social media that it’s easy to get caught in the headlights. During this session you focus on your purpose – why you should spend your valuable time on social media, how to choose the right channels, find your voice and build your community.
In this workshop you will:
- Get clear on your purpose for using social media
- Understand how to develop a social media strategy
- Understand the business benefits of using social media
- Learn what platforms might be best to focus on for your specific project
- Start to understand best practice
- Learn how to use social media efficiently and effectively