Date(s) - 21st March 2017
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
A necessity and legal requirement for every business, is to submit your financial information from your business / self-employment annually.
This free workshop will take you through step-by-step how to prepare your self-assessment form – including:
– What information do you need to tell HMRC?
– What are eligible business expenses?
– What do you have to include as income?
– What records do you have to keep and retain?
– What are the timetables that you need to meet?
– What does the self-assessment form look like?
At the end of the workshop you will know how to maintain your records and how to complete your assessment form.