Date(s) - 21st March 2017
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
A necessity and legal requirement for every business, is to submit your financial information from your business / self-employment annually.
This free workshop will take you through step-by-step how to prepare your self-assessment form – including:
– What information do you need to tell HMRC?
– What are eligible business expenses?
– What do you have to include as income?
– What records do you have to keep and retain?
– What are the timetables that you need to meet?
– What does the self-assessment form look like?
At the end of the workshop you will know how to maintain your records and how to complete your assessment form.
Get in touch
Contact the Growth Hub team to find out about support available locally.
03456 047 047