Date(s) - 14th September 2017
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Whether you have created your own website or have had someone else build it for you…. A website is a key element for any business in this digital age. A great website can do wonders for your business or organisation, but a website that doesn’t work for your customers can have the opposite effect.
The design and feel of a website is so important, especially when statistics show that 94% of people cite design as a reason they do not trust a certain website. (Source: InstantShift)
This workshop will take you through:
– What makes a good design?
– Why are images so important?
– The importance of the right fonts and colours
– What do your customers expect?
– Why is a responsive website so important and what does it mean?
– The importance of video content on your site
To book and for more information please click here
Get in touch
Contact the Growth Hub team to find out about support available locally.
03456 047 047