Date(s) - 14th September 2017
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Whether you have created your own website or have had someone else build it for you…. A website is a key element for any business in this digital age. A great website can do wonders for your business or organisation, but a website that doesn’t work for your customers can have the opposite effect.
The design and feel of a website is so important, especially when statistics show that 94% of people cite design as a reason they do not trust a certain website. (Source: InstantShift)
This workshop will take you through:
– What makes a good design?
– Why are images so important?
– The importance of the right fonts and colours
– What do your customers expect?
– Why is a responsive website so important and what does it mean?
– The importance of video content on your site
To book and for more information please click here