Date(s) - 20th January 2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Are you a Food & Drink business in South Somerset that needs some help selling online and assistance with your digital marketing?
Getting your online shop more views can make a huge difference to your sales.
Bringing in more sales without risking your money on advertising can be a great way to build your e-commerce empire.
While that all sounds amazing, it’s easier said than done. You can’t do any of that without powerful SEO for your online shop (making it easier for people to find).
This workshop will explain how Google works and the key to getting your online shop noticed and visible in Google and the other search engines.
To qualify for this free support, you must:
• Be a sole trader, micro business or SME
• Have an annual turnover of less than €50m (approx. £42m)
• Employ fewer than 250 people
• Have a balance sheet value of less than €43m (approx. £36m)
• Be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of companies
• Have received less than €200,000 of public-funded support in the last 3 years
Workshops will be delivered via ZOOM.
Qualifying businesses are required to complete a separate business diagnostic with an advisor.
The Heart of the South West Growth Support Programme is receiving up to £1,294,302 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The accountable body for this programme is Devon County Council.
Book onto this workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your email the name and date of the workshop(s) you would like to attend.