Date(s) - 29th October 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This seminar is aimed at owners and leaders of established businesses with 5 or more employees that want to accelerate their growth. The seminar is interactive and delegates will leave with a draft 3 year strategic growth plan which can be followed through with one to one advice and guidance.
The day will also include a showcase of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme – a fully funded resource from a global investment bank which brings invaluable, high level expertise to small and medium sized businesses at no cost to them.
- Understand the role of business strategy in moving a company forward, growing its business, and improving its financial and market performance.
- Develop an awareness of the four most reliable strategic approaches for setting a company apart from rivals and winning a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn that business strategies evolve over time because of changing circumstances and ongoing management efforts to improve the company’s strategy.
- Understand why a company’s strategy must be underpinned by a business model that produces revenues sufficient to cover costs and earn a profit.
- Gain awareness of the three tests that distinguish a winning strategy from a so-so or flawed strategy.
- How to develop an effective implementation plan.
- Learn why good strategy and good strategy execution are the most trustworthy signs of good management.
There is a £10 charge to cover refreshment and administration costs.