Date(s) - 17th March 2022
About this event
Instagram: Next Steps
This workshop digs deeper into Instagram. We will explore how to create a social media content strategy and ways to engage with your followers. We will look at Stories and Reels, how to create them and when to use them as well as delving into Linktree. Understanding how to make your photos and videos stand out, with tips on how to create them, and edit them as well as looking at what’s trending content.
The session will cover –
– An introduction to creating a content strategy.
– Looking at ways to create content and engage followers.
– Walking through how to create stories and reels.
– What is Linktree and do you need it?
– Tips to improve your photography and videography
– A basic photo editing demo
– A look at business suite, what it does and how best to use it.
Join us for this interactive & engaging workshop, which includes time for discussion and questions.
Online meeting details will be sent to you 48 hours before the workshop.
This workshop is part of the Digital Boost: Plymouth programme, funded by Plymouth City Council and is only available to businesses within this area.