Date(s) - 18th January 2022
This course is intended to provide anyone with a basic understanding of electrical systems with a foundation understanding of solar PV systems.
What will I learn?
- Explain the basic operating principles of solar PV cells
- Identify key components of a small-scale grid connected PV system
- Calculations to correctly configure the PV system suitable for connected equipment
- Identify the optimum site conditions for PV systems.
- Tuesday 18th January 2022
- Delivered by SMART Partner Focus Training Group
- Held at Focus Training Group, 69 St Modwen Rd, Plymouth, Devon PL6 8LH
This course is part of the SMART SKILLS programme which supports businesses in Devon to upskill their workforce and advance their business with fully funded training solutions; funded by the European Social Fund. To find out more about SMART SKILLS visit www.smart-skills-hub.co.uk.