Date(s) - 16th June 2021
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
If you’re interested in insect protein innovation in the UK or Africa, this event is for you.
Insect protein could be a game changer when it comes to alternative protein sources, particularly for animal feed, but also for us to include in our diet. Insect protein has real potential to help the AgriFood sector to become more sustainable and reduce its environmental impact.
Join us to discuss how we can make the most of innovation and collaboration opportunities around insect protein.
- To get a clear overview of the insect production sector in the UK and Africa.
- To learn about trends, opportunities and challenges that could inform and inspire your innovative insect project.
- To make connections with other innovators you could collaborate with.
What to expect?
- You’ll hear from research and industry experts about insect production in the UK and Africa.
- You’ll take part in an interactive session where we’ll talk about trends, opportunities and challenges and learn from each other.
- You’ll be able to schedule one to one meetings with other attendees you are interested in meeting.