Date(s) - 17th January 2022
SMART SKILLS is offering businesses in Devon fully funded training from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 3 Principles of Leadership & Management; funded by the European Social Fund.
Level 3 CMI Award: Principles of Communication in the Workplace (Unit 304)
What will I learn?
- To equip managers with the knowledge and skills to select and use a range of workplace communication methods.
- To know which different tools to use and select to ensure that communication is effective, timely and has impact.
- Monday 17th, 24th & 31st January 2022
- 9.00am-12.00pm (3 x 3-hr sessions)
- Delivered by SMART Partner Petroc
This course is part of the SMART SKILLS programme which supports businesses in Devon to upskill their workforce and advance their business with fully funded training solutions; funded by the European Social Fund. To find out more about SMART SKILLS visit www.smart-skills-hub.co.uk.