Date(s) - 21st October 2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Join Taunton Chamber of Commerce and Health & Safety expert Jonathan Wilkins for this FREE online session – get up to speed on the important factors to consider to ensure your team are protected in the workplace and at home, including legal obligations and implications of hybrid working, vaccinations, testing and employee safety.
Topics covered will include:
- Vaccinations, masks and covid-19 testing: what you need to know
- The legal implications of flexible and hybrid working
- Legal obligations for homeworkers
- How to conduct a suitable and sufficient home working risk assessment
- Supporting staff who are worried about the safety of a return to the office
- DSE implications: what is reasonable?
- How to ensure the workplace remains safe