Date(s) - 08th October 2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this event
Equipping Start Up Businesses to succeed in challenging times.
A free, 4 part series of workshops to help your start up business in Devon covering key topics including:
- Formalities of setting up
- Finance, Money and Grant Opportunities
- Business Planning
- Creating an Identity Building A Proposition
- Social Media and Marketing
Friday 8th, 15th, 22nd October and 5th November in Covid friendly Plymouth venues
Workshop 1 – 8th October – Blackwell Bate Chartered Accountants and payroll advisors
- How should your business operate? Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership?
- Registering your business and the monitoring business performance. How to track income and expenditure, and business performance.
- VAT registration – is it required and if so which scheme is best for your business?
- Payroll set up – help supporting you navigate the pitfalls of RTI, Auto enrolment and how to make payroll pain free.
- Expert Q&A session on all your accountancy related queries.
Details of events on 15th & 22nd October and 5th November to follow.