Date(s) - 12th October 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Writing a Successful Funding Application: Training
This session is for those working in the Voluntary, Community or Social enterprise sectors.
Writing a funding application can be tricky, this workshop will help those new to it and those who want to refresh their skills. This half day workshop will help you to:
- Consider what the funder is looking for
- Answer the questions being asked
- Refine your project or activity/idea and relate this to funders’ questions
- Link evidence with need and activity
- Consider the beneficiary group
- Begin your thinking in terms of results, outputs, and outcomes
Working in a small group, the trainers with 20 years worth of experience in the sector will help you learn the skills you need to make sure your application ticks all the right boxes and stands out for the right reasons.
The £10 cost for this event is a deposit and will be refunded. For more information visit the event page HERE.
To speak to a member of our Growth Hub team who can help you to understand eligibility for events, make event bookings on your behalf and talk to you about other funded support, advice and information available on this topic please call us on 03456 047 047 or contact us by email at email@example.com