Date(s) - 05th December 2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Writing a finding application can be tricky, this workshop will help those new to it and those who want to refresh their skills.
This free* workshop will help you:
- Consider what the funder is looking for
- Answer the questions being asked
- Refine your project or activity idea and relate this to funders’ questions
- Link evidence with need and activity
- Consider the beneficiary group
- Begin your thinking in terms of results, outputs & outcomes.
*£10 deposit will be partially refunded (minus Eventbrite fee) once you have attended.
Please note: Private businesses are not eligible for POP ideas events.