Date(s) - 17th August 2021
5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
Project Management using Google Workspace. This Project Management Taster requires 2 x 3 hrs, parts A and B on 17th and 18th August 2021.
· What is Google Workspace formerly G Suite
· Translate different Google Apps to various stages of the projects
· Dive into Apps: Sheets, Calendar, using shared Drives, staying connected with Gmail and Meet, effective use of Slides and Sites
· Demos and practical use of Google Workspace
Who should attend:
This taster session will be useful for anyone who manages projects and would like to get a better idea of how Google Workspace could help their processes. There will be templates to take away from the session and details of a more indepth course that will run over a number of evening sessions in Autumn.
The taster session would be useful for:
· Employers who want to upskill their teams;
· Individuals self employed or those looking at self employment;
· Unemployed individuals who would like to look at areas to digitally upskill.
The workshop is being delivered face to face at the Kings Road site in Plymouth: City College Plymouth, Kings Road, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 5QG.
The workshop is part of the SMART SKILLS programme, funded by the European Social, which supports Devon based SMEs to upskill their workforce and advance their business with no-cost training solutions. To find out more about SMART SKILLS visit www.smart-skills-hub.co.uk
For anyone interested please can they contact email@example.com with any questions or to book a space and arrange an eligibility appointment.