Date(s) - 12th September 2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
FREE TO ATTEND – WEBINAR
If you are setting up a new business or going self-employed, or have just started, this webinar will show you how to address business finance tasks.
This session will include:
- Budgeting for your home living expenses and seeing how much your business needs to pay you.
- It will look at the cash flow, a forecast of how much cash is coming in and going out of the business and a profit forecast.
- There will be a focus on how much tax and NI you need to pay.
- It will cover the basics of a manual system to keep your finance records and recommend future proofing systems as your business grows.
The easy to understand workshop will give you knowledge and confidence to deal with your business finances.
Business marketing is critical for any business at any stage. Knowing your customer, knowing your market place, knowing your product, knowing your team and knowing your capabilities are the key to your success.
This webinar will help you to explore:
- the definitions in the marketing language
- how to promote your product/service
- how to communicate with your customers
- the use of technology in your marketing mix
- using the right marketing tools and techniques
The webinar will provide you the time to build an outline plan and help define your key marketing objectives.